Meet us at Booth# 12 on Sep 7 at Marriott Marquis Ballroom-NY for SIIM-NYMM regional meeting.
Find out how you can benefit from Twinpod platform for Enterprise Ingestion, Distribution, Workflow and Exchange.
Join top leaders from the industry in educational sessions and discussions about Workflow Orchestration, AI & Virtual Reality in Diagnostic Imaging, Image Exchange, Support and Service line integration.
Click here to find out more – https://goo.gl/MW3iaL
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DICOMtoGo : All-in-one Document ingestion solution for Busy Diagnostic Imaging departments is now available.
Twinpod revamps its flagship DICOM Importer with new features and added functionality, and launches it as DICOMtoGo.
DICOMtoGo provides clinical and imaging departments an Enterprise Solution to improve business workflow and increase productivity. Through its easy-to-use functions, DICOMtoGo provides customers on-demand access to clinical data through integration with EMR, HIS, EHR and PACS. DICOMtoGo imports and converts files, CDs and DVDs from non-DICOM to DICOM, as well as studies from a hard-drive, USB or any other shared locations.
- Paper Scanning: Scan paper documents using any TWAIN compatible scanner
- Print to PACS: Print from HIS/RIS or EMR directly into PACS. Convert word/pdf documents/reports into DICOM
- CD / DVD / HD Importing: Browse all volumes and Import DICOM images from CD/DVD.
- File Importing (Manual or Bulk) : Manual or Bulk Import DICOM Images from Hard-Drive or shared locations
- Non-DICOM to DICOM File Conversion: Convert 150+ types of Document formats into DICOM
- Basic QC Functions (Header/Tag modification of Images): Modify Headers and Patient information of Imported Documents
- Advanced QC/QA functions (Coming soon) : Image Annotations and Enhancements that are burnt into the Images
PACStoGo Lite Plus is a manual solution that includes PACStoGo Lite DICOM Part 10 software, an embedded DICOM viewer on every CD and a single disk CD/DVD writer and label printer. PACStoGo Lite Plus automatically creates and prints custom disk labels with patient information, company logo, and company information.