DICOMtoGo : Document Management, Integration and Worklfow
DICOMtoGo provides clinical and imaging departments an “Enterprise ready solution” to improve business workflow and increase productivity. Through its easy-to-use functions, DICOMtoGo provides customers on-demand access to clinical and imaging data via its integration with EMR, HIS, EHR and PACS systems. DICOMtoGo imports and converts from CDs and DVDs, converts non-DICOM to DICOM from hard-drives, USB or any other shared locations.
Now you can Scan, Print to PACS, Import, Convert and QA/QC from any desktop within your entire Imaging department or Hospital network, on demand!
- Paper Scanning: Scan paper documents using any TWAIN compatible scanner
- Print to PACS: Print from HIS/RIS or EMR directly into PACS. Convert Word/PDF documents/reports into DICOM
- CD / DVD / HD Importing: Browse all volumes and Import DICOM images from CD/DVD
- File Importing (Manual or Bulk): Manual or Bulk Import DICOM Images from Hard-Drive or shared location
- Non-DICOM to DICOM File Conversion: Convert 150+ types of Document formats into DICOM
- Basic QC Functions (Header/Tag modification of Images): Modify Headers and Patient information of Imported Documents
- Advanced QC/QA functions (Coming soon): Image Annotations and Enhancements that are burnt into the Images
Easy to Install
Build for the Enterprise
Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
Integrate disparate systems
- Document Scanning : Scan Reports, Patient Forms, Clinical Documents etc
- Print to DICOM Storage: Install Twinpod Printer driver and enables printing any document or webpage to DICOM format.
- Importing : Import DICOM files from CD,DVD, Flash-drives, External Hard-drives, Network Share or Local folders
- Bulk Importing : Bulk import multiple folders and send to DICOM Storage (PACS, VNA or Workstation)
- Non-DICOM to DICOM : Convert 150+ types of non-DICOM files to DICOM (Color or Greyscale), Match study data with Modality worklist or PACS.
- QC and QA : Modify Patient Demographic or Study information of Imported/Scanned/Printed documents and/or match with existing Studies on VNA/PACS or Workstation
Contact us to see a live Demo!